Thursday, December 20, 2018

A road-side shrine

For many years, a simple road-side shrine and chapel have been a feature of the road from Miles Crossing and Sand Lake.  Old Brother Willet welcomed travelers and often provided a warm loaf of bread and a bowl of fish stew to those wanting to wait out an afternoon rainstorm.

Then, about a week ago, he disappeared. At first, no one thought anything of it, then things started happening.  A nearby farm reported something spooking the animals. Travelers report a foreboding feeling, and traffic along the road is starting to dwindle.  Someone needs to get this sorted before it gets any worse.

What has happened to Brother Willet?  And what will become of the Sand Lake Road?

Thanks to my patrons over at https://www.patreon.com/mountainfoot  - their sponsorship makes it possible for me to make more of my maps publicly available and re-usable.  If you'd like to help, and get access to additional maps available for your personal or commercial re-use, please sign up.  Sponsorship levels start at $1 each month.

This map is available for personal or commercial re-use with attribution. Please let me know if you use it for a personal game, I love to hear that my maps help people enjoy gaming. If you need an actual license with terms, this works for me: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/

No comments:

Post a Comment