Friday, March 15, 2019

Underdark Geomorffs

To make twitter's #FF a bit more interesting, I'm going to start dropping some Underdark mini-maps. I'm calling them - geomorffs. They're not quite geomorphs since they don't align on the edges, but you could certainly string them together.  Each will have varying sizes of exits from tertiary - primary passage sizes.  They'll also be useable with any of my other Underdark maps.

The first four were posted on March 15th, 2019.













These four were posted on March 22nd, 2019













Thanks to my patrons over at https://www.patreon.com/mountainfoot  - their sponsorship makes it possible for me to make more of my maps publicly available and re-usable.  If you'd like to help, and get access to additional maps available for your personal or commercial re-use, please sign up.  Sponsorship levels start at $1 each month.

These  map is available for personal or commercial re-use with attribution. Please let me know if you use it for a personal game, I love to hear that my maps help people enjoy gaming. If you use them commercially and let me know, I'll post a link here.

If you need an actual license with terms, this works for me: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/

No comments:

Post a Comment