Thursday, March 21, 2019

Where can you find my maps in the wild?

This page is for listing the adventures using my maps, with links to where you can find/purchase them.  If someone publishes an adventure based on one of my publicly available maps, I'll also put a link to it on that map's page.  That being said, let the fun begin:

@BlackTomePress has published three 1-page adventures based on my maps:
Eric Niudan created

@PaperAndDice created

@ScrivTheBard is working on a series of adventures based on my maps
  • The Shifting Keep is based on my #FootOfTheMountain1000 map
  • (upcoming) Welcome to the Guild

Soul Muppet Publishing is using my maps in Best Left Buried
@KatKruger wrote and adventure in an upcoming anthology by @Jcorvinstevens
  • (Upcoming) Tinker, Tailor, Goblin, Die
@TheKoboldSquad and @BettaGamesHQ are working on
  • (Upcoming) a kickstarter

@stevenpankotai created

@EmilyJeaHarmon and many others created


@wereoctopus has published an adventure based on one of my maps:

@Wrinklewroes



No comments:

Post a Comment