Saturday, November 24, 2018

About


I produce maps and other gaming aids for D&D and similar games, especially 1st Edition and OSRIC.  I've recently done maps for Troll Lord Games (Castles and Crusades, and Harvester), SoulMuppet Publishing (Best Left Buried), and some DMsGuild creators.

I also post things on twitter and on my patreon - patrons at the latter have access to a number of maps and other aids available to patrons only.  My patrons help to make this blog possible, if you'd like to help out, consider becoming a patron for as little as $1 a month.  

If you're interested in commissioned maps, I'd be happy to chat with you.  I have limited slots available, but I'd love to help out the right projects - email me or reach out on twitter.

The maps I post here are free for re-use - please let me know if you use them personally and credit me if you use them commercially. Please let me know if you use it for a personal game, I love to hear that my maps help people enjoy gaming. If you need an actual license with terms, this works for me: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/

No comments:

Post a Comment